Just a quick note: After a long, long time I finally took some days off and finalized the new Burmese/Myanmar-English dictionary. A list of features:
Eventually I decided to publish a plugin that I initially wrote for the EcoBurma website to replace another one that led to loads of error messages and that could not be customized the way I needed it. Its purpose is to enable post tags to be sorted into groups. Now I can display the tags in different tag clouds, for example grouped by language: The main work was about writing the code in a „nice way“, i.e. readable, and uploading the files via svn to the WordPress repository. And, of course, once the plugin is out in the wild, you immediately discover some little things that you would like to change. Wow, already 16 downloads!